Thursday, November 8, 2012
Lastnight!
So lastnight after basketball practice, I went over to my boyfriends house to eat and hangout with him and his family. I got there and we ate frito pie and then my mom had called me and started talking to me about basketball and my problems im having. So i talked to her for a few minutes and then went into Erics room with him to play video games with him. but then i started crying cause i was just thinking way to much about basketball and how i dont get to play during the games. And about what my mom told me to talk to coach about how i dont get to play but i dont want to. I told her im just going to wait till later and see what happens through out the year. So then that night i went home and talked to my mom a little more about it then i went to bed...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment